Terms & Conditions
Cincinnati Bell and the community work together to keep the Sites working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Cincinnati Bell works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please contact us by going to the Contact Us help page and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- CBRewards.Cincinnatibell.com offers a venue for vendors to offer items for sale by either online auction, fixed price formats, sweepstakes or by first to claim (RSVP) for free and for buyers to purchase these items when marked for sale or for auction or to claim an item for free when marked RSVP. The item(s) offered through the auction or fixed price sales listing are provided on the basis of the representations made by the vendor. Cincinnati Bell makes no representations or warranties and there are no conditions of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the goods and services offered through the auction or fixed prices sales process, or with respect to any transactions conducted through the auction or fixed price sales process, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade and any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort or breach of contract including negligence. Since we are a venue, we do not assume any liability or responsibility for any disputes between vendors and buyers. We also cannot guarantee that a vendor or buyer will consummate any sale and vendors and buyers both agree that this is a risk that they assume. You agree to release Cincinnati Bell and its parent, subsidiaries, related and associated companies and their officers, directors, agents and employees from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Users Account, Password and Security: Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under his or her user ID and password. A member must immediately notify Cincinnati Bell of any unauthorized use of his or her user ID and password by going to the Contact Us help page.
- Bidding and Buying: If you are the highest bidder in one of the online auctions or a buyer of one of the items available in our fixed price listings, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the vendor and to pay the cost of the item- which may be instantly deducted from your rewards account (point-deduction), together with all applicable taxes, shipping fees and any other fees associated with shipping and receiving of the item. You should also know that bidding on an item is an irrevocable offer to buy the item at the price bid.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in points
- All bids placed are final and may not be retracted.
- Bid Extend: The auto bid extend feature on this site works to ensure that bidders will always have a chance to challenge bids placed when an auction is about to close. When indicated on a listing page, if a bid is placed during the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction will be automatically extended for an additional 5 minutes from the time of the latest bid. The auction will close once all bidding activity has stopped for a period of 5 minutes.
- Shipping Charges and Terms: The vendors set the shipping charges and terms of shipping and are responsible for shipping the purchased item. Buyers are responsible for any all shipping costs, tariffs, duties, customs or any other fees associated with the shipping and receiving of the item. Cincinnati Bell bears no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or undelivered items or items which are damaged before, during or after shipping.
- Accuracy of Vendors' Descriptions: Cincinnati Bell is not responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions of the items or the services presented by vendors. Nor does Cincinnati Bell accept responsibility for, and expressly denies liability of, any warranty or description stated therein. Statements by vendors are not be construed as co-joined by Cincinnati Bell in any implicit or explicit approval, sponsorship, endorsement or guarantee. The vendors expressly assume all risk and liability arising from the offer for sale, the actual sale and the delivery.
- Member Conduct: Member's right to use the Cincinnati Bell site is personal to member. Member's use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Member agrees: (1) not to use the site for illegal purposes; (2) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the site; (3) to abide by all rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions as listed; and (4) not to transmit through the site any unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or communication of any kind or nature.
- Termination or Suspension of Membership: Cincinnati Bell reserves the right to issue warnings, temporary or indefinite suspensions or terminations of membership to the Cincinnati Bell site to any user who violates any of the provisions set out in the rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions as listed or for any other reason at our sole discretion. If a member objects to any of these terms and conditions, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or is dissatisfied with the site in any way, such member's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the site and to terminate his or her membership. The following are examples of unacceptable member conduct which may result in termination or suspension of membership in Cincinnati Bell's sole discretion:
- Invalid or fraudulent registration information
- Any abuse of Cincinnati Bell feedback/ratings, discussion board and live chat forums
- Fraudulent selling or bidding activity
- Participation by minors
- Repeated bid retraction requests
- Bid shilling
- Colluding with others
- Termination of Auctions and Fixed Price Sales Listings: Cincinnati Bell reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice any auctions or fixed price sales in the event Cincinnati Bell, in its sole discretion, deems them: (1) to be overtly inflammatory, controversial, or offensive to our members; (2) to be multiple, identical listings within a category or cross-posted in more than one additional category; (3) to contain advertisements that wholly or mainly are intended to divert buyers away from Cincinnati Bell site; (4) to display evidence of fraudulent or illegal listing information or bidding activity; or (5) violate any of the rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions of this site. All bids are legally binding. By placing a bid you are entering into a contract to purchase the item if you are the high bidder or elected the high bidder by Cincinnati Bell
- Where applicable the winning bidder may be required to enter a secure or private 'VIP' area to fulfill certain conditions of the auction experience where they may have the unique opportunity to meet the named celebrity or talent as noted on the Auction page. In all cases the winning bidder may be subject to security checks and hereby consents as part of their participation to the reasonable examination of their persons and when requested may be subject to additional security procedures. The winning bidder and their guest agrees that if requested in advance to provide their names, address, date of birth and other information as reasonably requested for further security verification including but not limited to criminal and police checks. Some VIP encounters may or may not be supervised by event staff and may be terminated at anytime without notice for any reason and no refund or claim may be made. Advance notice to any meeting will be provided and when available will be scheduled as far in advance as possible. The winning bidder acknowledges that due to the unique nature of VIP experiences it is sometimes difficult to anticipate and schedule exact meeting times. Therefore all participants must be available on standby during the entire duration of the experience for the meet-and-greet portion of the experience as any meeting may occur without notice and it is the winning bidder responsibility to ensure that they are available without delay. Any delay caused by the winning bidder may result in the experience to be forfeited and no claim for a refund or alternative meeting time will be entertained.
- Eligible bidder must be age of legal majority in the country from which they are bidding. Winning bidders may purchase this item for a minor (Under 18). A legal guardian or parent will be required to sign a waiver on behalf of any minor who attends the event in order to transfer use. Where adult supervision is required; one legal guardian may supervise the face-to-face meeting but may not enter any staging area. A legal guardian is not eligible for any other part of the experience.
- Where an auction item involves travel, it is the responsibility of the bidder to ensure they possess all the necessary documentation and/or passport/visa for travel. In the event where a bidder is denied access no refund will be offered.
- This auction is being conducted on behalf of and at the direction of other parties. All parties involved in providing this experience or items, its partners, clients, or donors are not responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or for any warranties or guarantees or for the fitness of use of a particular item either explicit or implied herein.
- Your bid is a binding legal agreement that you will honor if you are the successful winning bidder.
- Cincinnati Bell will pursue compensation for any loss or damages as a result of any bidding activity deemed to be fraudulent in nature or that causes damage(s) and harm to the auction to the fullest extent as permissible by law or results in non payment. Please note that actions such as, but not limited to; placing a high bid in error to uncover a reserve price, retracting a bid at any point during the auction, retracting a bid in the last 24 hours of the auction, placing a bid and retracting it in error without placing a follow-up bid, failing to pay for the item within the time specified, non payment of an auction item or any other type of activity that may disrupted or cause harm to the auction process will create a situation where the auction can not run properly and will cause great harm and damage to the auction process.
- In the event where you place a bid you acknowledge and understand the you will be held liable for all costs and damages associated with canceling a bid or non-payment.
- Items are shipped and insured based on the final bid price. Where an item has been left for pick-up or the buyer has indicated that they will pick up an item or an item is being stored for pick up, the winning bidder must pick up the item within 7 calendar days, unless otherwise noted on the auction page. Where storage charges exceed the selling price of the item, you irrevocably agree to allow Cincinnati Bell to destroy or sell the item without additional notice to you and assume any profits/loss. We are not responsible or liable for loss or damage to any item(s) left after 7 days.
- By placing a bid and/or taking receipt of the item described in this auction you indemnify, hold harmless and release the Seller, its employees, contractors, partners, donors, directors, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their officers, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, know and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with the auction item. Furthermore you fully release all parties associated with conducting this auction from any personal injury, property damage, any loss and all costs sustained or incurred as a result of the use of the auction item or experience.
- The Auction winner acknowledges all risks involved with attending a live event such as a concert or sporting match, whether occurring before, during or after the game or event and hereby agrees to assume the same. Management for any ticketed event reserves the right to refuse admission by refunding the price appearing on the ticket and/or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed to be objectionable without refund. Expulsion cancels ticket or the auction package and the holder thereupon forfeits all claims, including any claim to a refund. Tickets deemed lost or stolen will not be honored. Admission to any event is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility or stadium rules ("the Rules"). The bidder is required to view the Rules as they are posted on a Stadiums website prior to placing a bid. Failure to comply with the Rules may result is non-admission or expulsion. In conformance to the Rules, alcohol, illegal drugs, cameras, recording devices, clothing not being worn and bags or containers of any kind, may be excluded from the premises. Holder consents to the reasonable examination of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Without the express written permission of the Seller no auction item sold shall be resold, given away or disposed of by the purchaser is connection with any promotion by the purchaser of any products or services whatsoever or for any other commercial purpose. Resale invalidates Ticket. No Refunds, No Exchanges.
- The details listed on the auction pages are the final detail about the item you are purchasing. Our customer service team may assist with providing you answers or additional details about an auction item or package. This information is non binding and should not be relied upon. Any information provided through email or phone support is purely general information and no change to the auction item is implied. Customer service & management does not have the authorization to modify or change the terms and conditions of any auction item unless it is specified on the auction listing page and as such all items are sold 'as is' and 'where as'.
- Please note that shill bidding is neither allowed nor tolerated. This practice is illegal and carries legal consequences in many areas. Shill bidding is the deliberate placing of bids to artificially raise the price of an item and is not allowed.
- Cincinnati Bell reserves the right to block a bidder or cancel any bid at any time for any reason including but not limited to, feedback, non-paying bidder status, bid retractions, and recent bid history. Furthermore if in Cincinnati Bell sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the auction is not capable of running as originally planned or the integrity of the auction has been compromised for any reason, Seller may cancel the auction without notice and without any compensation to current or high bidders.
- All items are sold on an 'as is' and 'where as' basis without any warranties, modifications, changes or refunds. This auction does not include any item or services that are not detailed in the auction page. In some cases you may request additional information through email, all communication through email is non binding unless otherwise stated.
- The final outcome of the auction is determined by the Cincinnati Bell. All bids placed are considered contractual obligations. Modifications such as additions or cancellations to the auction may be made at anytime and the Seller is not responsible for any changes or modifications.
- No changes, additions or modifications, to any auction item can be made or should be implied. Support staff and emails correspondence are for general assistance only and any reliance upon the information contained within such communication is no guarantee and may not be relied upon regardless of how such communication is worded or presented. Only the specific details contained on the auction page are guaranteed as accurate.
- The contents and composition including layout, look and feel and coding on this page or any auction listing page, About Me Page, disclaimers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) in whatever form or manner either graphic, text, or digital format or presentation of any language either actual or digital are the property of Cincinnati Bell or the other copyright holders represented hereon and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, paraphrased, in whole or part for any purpose or reason whatsoever whether online or in a physical manner including storage to a computer system or storage device of any kind for republication or dissemination without the express written consent of the Seller. To violate this copyright protection is illegal and the Seller and its partners may pursue such violations vigorously.
- Modifications to Site: Cincinnati Bell reserves the right to modify or discontinue the site with or without notice to its members. Cincinnati Bell shall not be liable to any member, vendor or buyer, in tort or in contract, should Cincinnati Bell exercise its right to modify or discontinue the site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF CBREWARDS.CINCINNATIBELL.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS' AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CINCINNATI BELL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CINCINNATI BELL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. CINCINNATI BELL MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE’S SOFTWARE OR CODE WILL BE CORRECTED. CINCINNATI BELL MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING OF ITEMS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM CINCINNATI BELL OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- Limitation of Liability: NEITHER CINCINNATI BELL, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE, OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, NOR ITS TECHNOLOGY VENDOR(S) SHALL IN ANY WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF CINCINNATI BELL OR ITS TECHNOLOGY VENDOR(S) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Resolution of Disputes: If a dispute arises between you and Cincinnati Bell our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Contact Us help page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- Law and Forum for Disputes: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Cincinnati Bell must be resolved by a court located in Hamilton County, Ohio except as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Hamilton County, Ohio for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
- Arbitration Option: For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Improperly Filed Claims: All claims you bring against Cincinnati Bell must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section, Cincinnati Bell may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to $1000, provided that Cincinnati Bell has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.